Sunday, February 14, 2016

Simple Valentine's Day Look

I know, I know I'm late, I'm really sorry but hey, I think this is better than never. Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Has anyone of you went to a date with friends, family or your special someone? I hope you had a great day! As for me, I stayed at home, specifically on my bed because I am not feeling well. I talked to my prince on the phone because we can't go on a date. We are in a long distance relationship and before you tell me we should've at least had a video call on Skype, he had to leave at 5am and take a plane to Mexico for a special occasion. We talked about it and besides, we video call everyday anyway. I understand the situation.

Okay enough of that, I may not be able to go out and date myself or with my friends but if I was able to go out I probably just rock a simple makeup. It was really hot so I don't think I'd wear too much makeup.


I started of with the basics, primer, foundation and concealer, then set with a translucent powder. I did my eyebrows next and proceeded to the eyeshadow. I used a champagne color as base and medium brown for the crease. Pop a light pink eyeshadow from the inner corner to halfway across the lid. I used a light purple eyeshadow on the outer corner and blend. Then, I used the same brown color for the lower lash line and top it with the purple eyeshadow. I didn't use false eyelashes on this one because I won't be going anywhere, but I will if I do. I finished of the eyes with a white eyeliner and mascara.


I contoured a bit under my cheek bones, temples, sides of my nose and jawline. I used a pink blush on the apples of my cheek. Highlight my cheeks too, bridge of my nose, chin, and forehead.


I finished everything with a light pink lipstick and a finishing powder. I just did a simple crown braid for my hair too.

There you go! If you're interested to see a video version of this look, future makeup looks or any suggestion  let me know by commenting on this blog post or through my Instagram: @colormemoryzyra

I will be posting more soon, don't forget to follow me for updates! Thank you so much for dropping by. See you on my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment