Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Shubizz - Got a New Pair of Shoes!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog! It's been a long time since I last posted here on my blog. Anyway, I got a new post! We went to the mall yesterday to eat and finally get my new pair of shoes. I was supposed to get a Draven but they don't have my size available so I end up getting a high-cut shoes from Shubizz. I'm not really sure if this brand is available in other countries, I'm from Philippines, by the way. So here it is!
_MG_3650
I got myself a black ones so I don't have to worry about the color of my clothes. I believe it's made of faux leather which I don't mind at all because I will have to buy a new pair of shoes in the future anyway whether to add to my collection or use it everyday.
_MG_3656
It looks like it's just a normal high-cut sneakers but the cute thing is, it's actually a 2 inches wedge shoes. the heels are hidden inside and it's very comfortable to wear. It's really lightweight too.
_MG_3658
It has no zippers on the sides but it's very easy to wear.
_MG_3662
I really like it and the diamond stitches design on the sides! By the way, I guess you can find Shubizz stalls at any SM Department stores.
_MG_3661
It's my new favorite pair and I can imagine myself wearing this a lot!
Thanks so much for reading my posts and I hope you enjoy my blog! See you on my next post! Don't forget to follow me for more.
-Zyra

No comments:

Post a Comment