Thursday, February 11, 2016

The Purge: Election Year Movie Trailer

I'm a big fan of The Purge movie. Since the last installment, I've been waiting for the next one. I was hoping they could launch it sooner and I guess they did. After a a long wait, The Purge's facebook page officially released a new trailer of the next installment, The Purge: Election Year. It is said to be aired on July 4, 2016, which is United State's Independence Day. I'm not sure if it'll be aired at the same day here in the Philippines but if it is, then I will probably watch it. Without any further ado, here it is:



(Video by: Moviefone on Youtube)

(Facebook link)

So? Anyone else excited for The Purge 3? I am! I'm looking forward to see it in cinema! 

"Blessed be our New Founding Fathers for letting us Purge and cleanse our souls. Blessed be America, a nation reborn."


-Zyra

No comments:

Post a Comment