Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Celeteque DermoScience Hydration Alcohol-Free Toner Review (Dry Skin)

     Almost all of us have problems when it comes to skin care. I've been having dry skin these past few months especially around the nose area. It sucks when it makes the foundation being applied became flaky because of the dryness going on. The nose area is the most part which is prone to dryness. I've tried so many products I thought that can help the dryness to completely be cured. It actually burned my wallet since I have to try out different products to which one will work for me.

     After a long journey of finding the right product that could work, I finally found one. I was roaming around the Metro looking for affordable products that could help me with my skin issues. I know a lot of you are familiar with Watsons. It is usually found at most malls especially SM Malls. Dry skin is more likely be kind of sensitive, using alcohol based products will only worsen the situation of your skin. Since that alcohol based products are not good for dry skin, I looked for products which are alcohol-free and here I found one.

     I found this toner and I bought it to try. I got Celeteque DermoScience Hydration Alcohol-free Toner with Hazel Extract which actually gave an amazing difference to my skin even with my first time of using it. After washing my face with Celeteque DermoScience Gentle-Exfoliating Facial Wash, I pat my face dry with towel and start applying the toner that I bought recently. After that, I apply my Celeteque Facial Moisturizer which is water-based and oil-free. Water-based products are very good for dry skin since it will really hydrates the skin.

     Celeteque DermoScience Hydration Alcohol-free Toner only costs Php 130.00 which is very affordable for a 125 mL of product. Using a small amount of it, about 4 drops, on a cotton ball can make a difference and even out the skin too. It also helps my other skin problems to heal easily. I don't like posting any pictures of my problem area because I personally think it'll look somehow gross but I'll definitely will after my skin gets a lot better. 

      Also the facial wash costs almost Php 100.00 a 60 mL of product. It has a bigger size, although I am not sure about the amount but I think it costs Php 135.00 (price to be updated). I am not sure about the price of the moisturizer because I got this water-based one from their 3-in-1 pack. It contains 3 small bottles of facial wash, toner and moisturizer. 

     I encourage my readers to try this out since it doesn't costs too much for a 125 mL of product. And also it is a non alcohol-based product which doesn't irritates the skin. If this product didn't work for your skin, I suggest you to go to your nearest dermatologist or if that's out of your budget, try looking for products with water and alcohol-free contents. There are lots of products out there, just take some time to read the contents and reviews regarding the product you want to buy. I haven't seen too much for Celeteque products but I hope I can help others who are looking for alternatives for their skin.

    If you have combination skin, try applying most of the product on dry areas then work your way to the rest of your face. Just do not forget the three essentials of skin care: Cleanse, Tone and Moisturize. My skin is not perfect but it helps my skin to easily recover from breakouts or uneven skin and it makes the application of foundation smoothly.

    I hope this helps! See you in my next posts!


    P.S.
Images of this post will be posted soon. My camera's memory card got corrupted.

No comments:

Post a Comment