Sunday, November 17, 2013

The Face Shop Magic Cover BB Cream Review

     GOOD DAY READERS! Welcome to BeautyinaBudget. Today I'll be reviewing "Magic Cover BB Cream" from THE FACE SHOP. It has recently taken the beauty world in an instant. Although we know that a couple of these brands are very much expensive.

     So here, I received a gift from my auntie since she's been living in Korea for almost 5 years. She went home last October and she gave me this little baby to use for school (Yes, I do makeup in school since my college requires professional look because of my course). I am very much really into alternatives, at first I have second thoughts of posting this here since my goal here is to offer my readers much more affordable alternative makeups they can use but I think this can also be helpful for readers who's looking for couple of reviews about this specific makeup and brand.

    Moving on with my review, Magic Cover BB cream in Light Beige is pretty amazing because it really did cover up my obvious blemishes which I do not have to use much of concealer for the spots on my face especially pimple marks. It does reduce under eye circles and and covers redness.

     Although at first I thought that the color of the cream itself is too light for my skin tone, but after a few minutes it actually matches my skin tone.

     The packaging is very good, it is in a metallic purple box. It has a description on the side and also on the front part. The directions, cautions and ingredients were also stated on the side. It also says "Sunscreen and wrinkle improving dual functional cosmetic". It has Korean writings at the back and also stated where it is made of. And for the packaging of the BB cream itself, it is in a purple tube that comes with a pump at the bottom of it. It has a clear plastic glass-like cover with Korean characters and also at the back of the tube.
The packaging is really pretty and elegant at the same time. Although it's kinda long but I think it is still convenient to use cause the cream doesn't spill out of the tube and also very easy to clean. You can just wipe off the excess from the pump and you're ready to go.

     I recommend this Magic Cover BB Cream to my dear readers. Although I'm not sure how much this one costs here in PH, but it's worth the deal. If anyone of you guys know if this BB cream is available here in PH and also the price, please let me know. That will be a big help. And also if you tried this BB cream please let me know if it has the same effect on the type of skin you have.

     Thank you for dropping by! I hope to see you on my next posts! And also please don't forget to follow / join my blog for future updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment